Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blog my way to heaven..stop mentioning him...

"what happened to both of you ah?", Hope
"I was at Newcastle and I wanted to contact him...", Roland
"Do you still keep in contact with him?", Roland & Hope

Haiz...no I seldom keep in contact with him..once in a blue moon...seriously...
I want to keep in contact but..its really not advisable so there!

Had a colleague talking about his friend who is younger than him, rich and indian..looking for a wife. Upon this another of my colleague shouts my name repeatedly...like Im supposed to jump for joy, get changed and walk down the aisle hahahahahha ...Is he christian?

This New Year has been a horde of well wishes...or otherwise..eveyrone knowing Im born int he year of the pig..has been wishing me, "Nian Nian You Zhu" directly translated...Year Year Got Pig....Dosnt go too well with my renewed motivation to go gym :/ Hahahah and other wishes include getting married or getting a bf..yahdahyahdah..I in turn wished my boss to get a grandchild soon hahahaha
My bf will drop down from the sky and knock on my door with a bunch of 70% dark dark chocolates, fake flowers that look real and last a lifetime and say, "wassup!" Hahahahha

Seriously..I dont see a rush in it man. But sudden recent reminders of my ex didnt make things better hahahah. Its amazing how Im still closely related to him...aside from the fact that we were attached for awhile and that the whole SAA Dept and other lecturers dotting SP, know about it..and likewise when we broke up. :/

Since the last email with him, Ive more or less cleared the dust and opened the door out of the whole reluctance and longing shingdings ...much as I still believe in us somewhere and somehow (silly of me at times) last thing I wanna do is step into that damned place again Hahahaha

Indian Smindian! So long as its someone who things as crazily as I am and doesnt talk more than me hahahha oh and has to be christian...I'll leave this to God. Even while I "sometimes" think about it... I just tell myself that God knows who Im meant to be with. Why look for something so fervently while the person is already coming to you? Its he's standing on those airport horizontal escalators and you are waiting on the end of it. He is in your clear view and you're still screaming, "Where are you man! I can't freaking see you! Come out come out wherever you are!"
Geez! So I would pray that God prepares me for that moment when I reach there. Till then, I'll go about my own things coz everything I do is preparing me for more things ahead. :) Even the past relationship.

I dont know if anyone knows the movie, If The SHoe Fits...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099826/
Its a love story I first watched in the 90's (note the tone of age) I think I was..oh....10-12 then? When sweet love stories used to fit my taste buds...
Aside from Liu Xing Hua Yuen (meteor garden), the anime one ah! This was my next fav...
But even now..these movies are in the back of my system..
Being the silly idealistic romantic, I guess despite my outer expressions, I am still excited about what God would bring to my doorstep and how it would happen hahahha
Would it be someone from school function? old classmate? someone I bump into in the streets and ruins my pants or top, someone that pisses me off at 1st encounter and causes me to fume for days, someone off the net, someone my fren intros seemingly unintentionaly but obviously on purpose, or would it be someone from church etc...Hahahah all the possibilities hahahah Father, you have your way and you have your humour. No doubt the origin of humour and emotions is from you so why shouldnt you be someone who is lamer than all of us combined? Hahahahhaha Ive laughed at your jokes before! Esp those you put on others or me hahahahha
So Father, amuse me! Hahahahhaha

So Yah...I'll wait for the show to start :) Knowing that when it comes, what God wills, will not and can not be defied :)

Whatever it is God, dont give me someone who forces me to eat mushrooms and listen to techno and trance hahaha maybe work within my criteria? Wahahahahahahah

Okay lah damn lame lah.

Anyway tomorrow Im on course.."Effective Master of Ceremony" I will squeeze the course dry and learn the most I can and if I can absorb everything, I'll pass it on to my juniors. One day, the Comperes will have a business, harnessing the best comperes and we will have event organisors eating off our fingers for comperes :P

K gotta get my butt of the office chair.

God Bless

No comments: