Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Piggys, anchor, Idan Raichel and chinese new year stuff!!!

Have 2 piggies I bought from Lim's Art and Culture and they're staring at me. :) I like the pink one not coz she's pink but because she's damn cute! The beigh one looks snortish hahaha okay maybe more snobbish hahahaha Its the year of the pig! My year! Come to think of it..I wud be in my 2nd cycle of the chinese zodiac calender :/ Im old!

Found a new piggy sister who's older than me by...4 days..'ess than a week. If I had gotten myself out earlier or if she had not been so kiasu to come out so early..we cud very well have been on the same day! Pig sisters! hahahaha Its amazing to think that at that day..2 people from diff parts of the world would be born on the same day. :) God is amazing!

Anyway...have been walking around town abit and abt a year ago, whenever I walk around stalls like 77th street or some punk stall, I wud have looked at all the chains and looked out for a golden anchor pendant or a marijuana pendant. That was a sense of hope I had about something. Now...it wasnt until a few days back that I realized that its been a long while since Ive really looked at the pendants. Guess theres no more need for that? Whatever it is, I hope that one day I will come across this golden anchor :) One day and I'll buy it for the simple sake of memoir.

Idan Raichel, an israeli artist I hold in all esteem. He fuses ethiopian music with arabic, indian and israeli...He rocks! His videos are on youtube! Wohooo!

Lastly..chinese new year. Nothing much this year...Went to get decorations during lunch to decorate Moberly up and I HOPE things will go well. This sorta means I gotta do the festival stuff every year and also to do Hari raya, Deepavali etc. Wish me luck! I deem myself INTERNATIONAL!

Okay gotta go. love you guys! Cant tell who is reading my blog these days but its okay...whatever is written here is the truth and is through self censorship (sadly)
PIGS RULE!!! SNORT!

God Bless!

No comments: