Saturday, March 03, 2007

Emmm what do I want to do?

Yesterday I went for a course, "Effective Master Of Ceremonies"

I got there and realized that it was a late 50's or early 60's man who was teaching us how to speak. I tried to be positive and I guess I learnt some stuff..mostly..I just confirmed what I already knew... Yet..this course actually gave me a renewed want to go back to compereing..the same adrenaline runs when I think of the mic and the stage...

My fren also told me that there was a vacancy in power 98 again...and once again I wonder if I can be a dj... I like my job in SP but what hinders me from really really loving it to death...is the procedures and lack fo funds etc

I know Im staying put where I am for now coz theres still sooo much to learn..but I dont know whether even here, I wud be able to succeed..and if I do go out within the next 5 years...wud I still be able to do what I want..like working in the radio indus? or my songwriting? I guess for the past 1 years..ive stopped searching...but now that these old things are coming back to haunt me...

I wish I had the time and money to go for lessons on songwriting and production etc..I wish I could be such a fast learner....

Father..you have made me to be someone who cant stay put in her chair and needs to explore...Father..how to I satisfy this longing I have?

The gathering yesterday sorta put me down abit..as some gatherings wud start to do..you start comparing urself to others who are more succeessful... Haiz

Anyway..I do know that God put me here for a reason..I know Im being trained and Im trying to shapen myself up...

God Bless

No comments: