Monday, March 19, 2007

I hate my phone...I think its dying down on me...

My hp is useless...Im stressed by a mere event and its driving me nuts...

Daddy God, dont let me stop thinking of you because the moment I dont, Satan slips in through the window and drops a whole load of bombs in my room! Daddy..I know Im righteous and saved by Jesus blood so I refuse all this Murphy's law business! MUrphy's law is God's law and Jesus has saved me from being prosecuted byt he old law! So I REFUSE this condemnation business!!!!

I am blessed and the blessed never have a lack of blessings... :).... wiht determination!

Satan you can kiss my pink little ass for all I care~! BAH!

I am blessed and I believe I am! I see hordes of blessings moving toward by truck loads! Unloading their goodness, fulfilling all i need! AMEN!

Call me super positive but how can i not be when my Daddy is the God who created this world, he says that we reign this world....How would me being down and rejected and depressed...show that I reign?!?!?! I will step on sin with a firm footing and heals! pick it up, fold it and throw it intot he bin and satan wouldnt have anything he can do about it.
AMEN!

I order Satan to buy me a new phone!

God Bless!

No comments: