Saturday, March 10, 2007

Where is my inspiration? Where is my tolerance and ability to let go?

I honestly think I shud lay off indian movies esp those with Vijay in it.
Btw...was watching an indian movie yesterday on my PC, Sachein...damn funny, damn earnest...bloody nice...and Im ashamed to say it..yes love story...my sister walks by and asks why Im watching indian movies again....*no reply*..she walks nearer and immediately exclaims, "hey i recognise this guy!"
Why would people not know...the ever wonderful, already married, ever boyish looking, possibly andy lau of kollywood(they nvr grow old)....Vijay
http://www.ilayathalapathyvijay.com/filmography.htm
He doesnt look really good looking in this website...coz the pics are too small...
His other damn good movie is Sivakasi...
Wonder why I like him...go figure it out....got to do with the camera shot....

Anyway much as the movie was really good...I felt abit bad after that...went straight to sleep...

Things have been rough for some people around me...much as I know...I dont say anything...I seriously dont know what to say....and because their mood is changed and all, I guess it affects me too....
seriously..not that I got nothing to say...its more that i dont know what to say...
Sorta makes me wish cud make everyone feel better orhappy...

Got a fren who asked me if he was a good friend yesterday and I replied..of course! whyelse would I be here having dinner with you? I wouldnt be talking to you if you werent...well not that drastic..but you get the drift...
Is it bad to have high expectations of your friends? I know I had at one point of time...I used to call up some of my frens wliving near me to ask if they wanna hangout for awhile...as in...meet up there n then... and when the call gets cut or no one picks up.....Id be super dissappointed....
Abit silly of me...it isnt like everybody is suppposed to be at my beck and call....I think I got over all that and decided that if things go like that, its natural! Maybe its the way to learn to be socially independent? is there a name for someone who can go out and do stuff on their own? thats not strange..rite? hahahaha

My colleague and my student both said to me once on seperate occassions, "dont keep spending your time on work leh! You'll never get a bf and get married like that!"
I replied, "Somehow I believe that God has someone arranged for me already and he will drop down from the sky or come up from the ground! Hehehe"
Student: Would you be shocked?
Ning: Nah..coz I'll know its god sent hehehhe
Hope: Yah well...God only helps those that helps themselves...
Ning: Well (thought of disagreement) ...ok
I still believe it though hahhaah I believe God has someone in mind...dont know who...but doesnt matter..when time come, time comes.

Btw..had some weird dreams last night and the night before...

Night before
Dreamt Moses came back..int eh second coming...happy occassion....
dreamt of my ex.....lets not go there

last night
Dreamt that a fren of mind was confessing...ehm....yah....scaared the shit out of me...seemed much like stalking.....haiz....I hope none of this comes true...dreamt i had a bunch of other frens whom I used as the shelter from my pestering fren.
dreamt it was jimmy's birthday and we had things all prepared for him..the best choc cake..best food, on top of an openair double decker bus!

I seriously hope this doesnt persist...

Anyway..I also hope the whole sudden, "pravin this pravin that..how are you guys..." thing is wearing off hahahaha

K back to work!
Love you guys!

No comments: