Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seratonin, HIT ME!

Went up to the bunch of kids playing the guitar and singing camp songs and told them to tune their guitar....

Got n monster headache..Godzilla is leaning on my left eye and I feel like plucking my eye out, placing it on the table...or simply..sleeping...

My colleague and not so recently found bro, Matt is in his problems...both physically and mentally. Bro, I know reality is hitting u very hard but bare in there..as God's kids we know that God is always there for us. We have to keep believeing that God doesnt sit around and do nothing. Believe that you will be fine...believe that you will be happy with your family and see your kid grow up and and slap every guy that comes up your doorstep...
Reality is different from God's reality and because we are God's kids, washed clean by Jesus Blood...sickness and disease is also caused by Satan...Adam and Eve were intially formed perfect, no sin, no disease, no imperfections, etc..but since that stupid forbidden fruit...sin was let in and Man had to endure sickness, diseases, plagues, hostile plants and animals..every sort of suffering you know is caused by God...
If so, Jesus having died and taken our sins and made us righteous...should clear us of our inflictions. Then what happened to Job?
Did you notice that Job never died? That he got back everything he had at the end? That God allowed Satan to inflict things on him, BUT ordered Satan NOT to touch his life.
SATAN HAS TO LISTEN TO GOD!
I go through my own stuff and at my worst times, I fight the emotions and w gritted teeth, I praise Him...I praise him because He is always there and it is at those times that I feel the most confident that he's there...holding on to the promise...the father's hand...His right hand! Amen!

K need to go off...

God Bless!

No comments: