Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I AM BLESSED!

Let me proclaim to the world that I am blessed! No matter how bad I may be at work and sometimes my temper sucks and Im mean and unreasonable..I AM BLESSED!

I dont know what to say although my heart is widened and my eyes are bright from seeing God's blessings in my life. My church says and I believe that we who are blessed wil have overflowing blessings that even the people around us will be blessed. I pray my blessings will spread to those around me, especially in the office...coz I know we need it.

I only realized today that my corner of the office is the part that has the fittest people..except me and they are all very happening... :) My section is the noisiest and has the heartiest laughters and Im happy for that. :) I think our section wudnt be as happening if Matt and I hadnt come in and turned it upside down a little..our high frequencyness has spread to unknown boundaries :P

Yesterday I realized that my indian songs knowledge has expanded when Iw as speaking to a student and was trying to find out from him, who one fo the students was...they just had their concert last year end and I went for it so we were quoting songs to each other to get me to rememebr how the student who sang it looked like hahahahaha Goodness! Naama Katile! Hahahahahahaha

Okay end here..got students looking for me

GOD BLESS!

No comments: