Monday, March 05, 2007

Im stil sorry...and for the last time!

"Do you still keep in touch with him?" Wendy..in the back ground, "you're my honey bunch sugarplum....you're my sweetie pie" Fuck... Hahahah okay not that serious...swearing is a form of exaggeration to me.

BUt lets count it again..seems Ive gotten the same question 3 times in the past week hahahha not to mention the long unheard (I wud say for abt months and years), the sweetiepie song that ...means something..whatever lah

Had a good chat w my colleague and Im just so impressed by him and my other colleagues, Matt, Tiong Hui, Angel, Anna..sooo many... I can look at them and be soooo amazed at how well they manage their family relations :) I think God has something to do with this....:) I always used to wonder how they do it. what makes them so different from other families that fall apart like a pack of cards.... Maybe coz of God...

Seems funny and laughable to say that if I ever get to the stage of starting a family...thats how I will handle mine...with God in the center. Gotta start w a christian guy as well hahaha

Morning blues pumping in full speed but God's here too, so who cares!

God Bless

No comments: