Thursday, March 15, 2007

ohhh nooo

today I foolishly thought back on some stuff...wats wrong w me ah..haiz....

I cleared my yahoo email inbox, seeing that all of it is notices and no new msgs coming in to say hi. I thought to myself despite being a cold friendsteruser too...that none of us interact..wats the use? Why build a bridge when u dont cross it. I recall how long its been since my best friend and I chat..bit of sourness between us and thats what made it sad for me....Sorry bro...

This few days are hell...too many things...I try my best...I tahan w God's strength and pray for eveyrone for their probs...

Got cookie monstor staring at me...from across the table, awaiting his consultation and angel "Lilo n stitch" spinning tunes for me wahahahah
A&W Bear looking from behind me and etc..my office is my zoo wahahahah

K tummy ready to eat me liao...gotta feed it toblerone dark chocs! Yum!

Rush rush to suntec!

God Bless!

No comments: