Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I need to blog the &^%$ing anger and frustration

I know its hard coordinating people to do stuff but wats frustrating is when they have a change of plans before telling you....Im stuck with 2 HUGE places to fill and Im drained...mentally....
I cud step up and scold some "ones" but I'll freaking feel bad doing it...but I have to or Im just causing myself more trouble...yes reshuffle reshuffle reshuffle..come on people! Musical chairs please!

we cant make a sound if we dont clap together...

Sorta makes me wish the right people read this blog and got the msg...

*Im really really sorry...hope you understand*
...I understand..thats why I'm not saying anything...if I had more nerves of steel and a metal heart...Id be irritated...and say, " I understand! But do you understand?!?! You promised me a LONG time ago before this! And just coz I didnt remind you, does this mean Im held responsible for it? That its all my fault?!?! No! Its you business too! Because you made a promise to me! And now you're going back on your promise! You should have taken the initiative to record the things you need to do..hence not leaving anything out!

* Im abit scared to do this...I dont think I can do it..Im sorry...can I quit?*
...God help me...How abt me? Can I quit?.....Fine! I give you new duty...you help me coordinate this...then I let you quit....

*background: campfire songs being sung out of tune and raining cats n dogs*
...Thanks Satan...
Maybe because of the singing....

This whole day is soaking with spiritual warfare and while I try to perp myself up, and hold back the frustration and knot in the throat....Im finding it very hard...

Was planning to get my hp fixed tonight...looks like I would have to fly to Plaza Sing instead...but I cant fly..so guess its cancelled..Im just plain giving up..lah lah lah lah lah

Anyway... Im thinking of leaving all my work in the office and going home...seems like a good plan to me.

Despite all this I say with all conviction and singlemindedly.....My God is an AWESOME GOD! Praise His name! No matter how things may turn...I see Him and know that He never lets me out from His sight! AMEN!

God Bless

No comments: