Saturday, March 03, 2007

The spark that died down...

Before I go on..I dont knwo how many of my frens bother to read my blog but for those of them and all others who dont...(if you'd kindly let them know)...
Im sorry....
Been awhile back since Ive kept in touch with many of them, some fo whom I thought would update me...see...im soo dependant and self-centered....I happily do my part of blogging and hope that people read once in awhile....truth is..like I do...or rather I dont....read

Checked my fren's blog today and the usual eccentric writing of hers..was unusually dark and solemn..like an overcasting of clouds..dark, pre-rain ones....it hit me that...somethign could very well have gone wrong....
As I later read and found out...she as in the hospital....FUCK....my heart sank.... also started to wonder if she was still attached...I fear the truth....wish she was in spore for me to call her...
Sorry sis....really....im soo sorry...

Got another fren who's mum passed away..Im gonna go find her these few days....God...keep her heart to you...

God Bless

No comments: