Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 3. Its over!!!!

Sat was spent on this event and it was fun but very tiring.

Feel bad to add pressure on my students.... Im sorry...

Damn tired now but didnt wanna go homee yet...so had dinner and coffee at cityhall.

Didnt get a chance to thank the sound crew so might as well do it here. Thanks, Ice, Wan-D, E-kin, Ziz? Hahahaha without this bunch of fun-loving dudes...come to thiink of it ...Wan is the biggest clown... But without them...I wudnt be as relaxed abt things.

Alvin, Zaid, Alia, YQ all came down and it was sooo good to see alumni come back! :) Sounds crazy but I do miss em. :)

So I must say that I had alot of fun handling e performances....Im not very savvy w l;ights and sound though...

Anyway i also learnt another thing abt myself today...Im not comfortable w chivalry towards me. Hahahaha Its sorta crazy but when pple  are nice to me...I get a mental alarm going off in my head. Esp when its a guy around my age...Haiz...hence I know that Im not too good around guys. Hahahahaha

Also..I think Ive gone in contact w teenagers too long that my mentality and language is abit like them....

Ive also recently been very aware of how emo Ive become and how willingly I want to be emo hahaha Haiz..maybe coz this period of time is also a time that makes me think of my past abit and so reminds me of how much Ive missed out. And adding all this together...makes things look like emo-ing is a good idea. Haizzz

K end of entry. Back to normal schedule...

God Bless

No comments: