Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time to be creative and expand my boundaries

Been in a creative mood these days...need an outlet to express my thoughts.

Met up w Peili (student/friend) had dinner, talked abt the weirdest things..cant imagine myself actually telling her wat Ive told her.

Anyway...Ive a growing feeling that its time I really put God's blessings to use. Time to start my songwriting again...time to put the words and tunes to real life...

Also went to watch Jimmy's SMU musical, Just So last sat. Apparently, a friend I got to know when I auditioned for Spore Idol looonnnggg ago....was 1 of the actors in it.

Cant wait for another chance to perform really...Id take anything right now!

Also cant wait when Peili sets up her fitness business and I'll train with her. :P YEAH!!!

Also plan to save up for Israel! And US!!!

Random I know but needed to voice out. :)

Ning

No comments: