Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ive changed...

i read through random blog entries from 2006 till now and I realize how the tone of my entries have changed. I used to be funnier....now Im less cheerful. Just look at the start of this entry! Almost every entry now is heavy hearted...

Alot of things that I wrote on my blog,,,have been forgotten...the fine details especially....And that sorta of made m think " did that really happen? Did i really say that?!?!" while reading.

I guess reality has made me a different person. Of course I still find a happy side to life...but Im not easily amused anymore..
Maybe its these recent years that made me realize that Im quite jaded...

BTW..rehearsal was terrible..I sang like a crow...if Jimmy were there...he'd give me THE FACE...

I was sooo dissappointed w myself! Cud have hung myself in audi..and become the phantom of the audi lah! I know I sorta still have the part....but it was horrendous that I pretty much had no face to say anything!!!

Need to focus on God and think abt this being a blessing from Him...

The highlight of the day is me shooting 3 3pters at the basketball court..consecutively! And getting a total of 8 3 ptrs during my lunch break! :)

Now my arms hurt frm basketball... n my back hurts from OH....

God Bless

No comments: