Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Esplanade here I come!

It came as an sms from my colleague...she wanted YQ & I to host for the SP Symphonic Band. I immediately thought, " Yes!" The plus point, its at the Esplanade. :)

How many comperes in Spore get a chance to compere in Esplanade?  Very few! And Mitchell is lucky he can do it too!

I went for the rehearsal yesterday and turns out Estelle has an emergency that she might not be able to perform for them. Im not cursing of gloating etc but I was quite glad that I as offered a chance to try for that missing slot. Meaning...I might get a chance to sing at Esplanade even!

If all goes well...by wed, Id know how far I can take this. I will know how much to celebrate. :)

But even thinking abt hosting at Esplanade gets me excited! I want to make this event mine! I want to show mitchell what it feels to give an event ur all!!!

Pity YQ cant do coz we've been emceeing partners twice and we always had a good time hehehe

I thank God for giving me this chance. He has blessed me so much since the start of this year that its so amazing! :) I know wed isnt here yet and confirmations are not up but Im gonna hold on to my hopes and practice. If it so happens that I cant do the singing...then I'll still be fine w it because I know God's plan is always good for me. :)

K from Open House..its a big leap to Esplanade! Amen!

God Bless

No comments: