Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tattoo Exhibition

So YQ & I went down to see tattoos.

The tattoos are (on the overall) very interesting. Alot of dragon, water, fish motifs and alot of portraits of famous people etc.

I guess the only 2 issues I have w tattoos is that.....it has to be something that means alot to you..for life....and it has to be an original design...not taken from a scrapbook etc.

Not that I wud be doing one..but if I did, I wouldnt wanna go down town 1 day to seee someoneelse have the same tattoo as me. That would be major bummer! And I also dont wanna have some ex bf's name on me and have to laser it off when the ass breaks up w me.

Lastly...I dont wanna do one when Im young...only to have the entire image sag and go unproportionate when Im old, wrinkly and my skin lacks elasticity...very ...very bad move.

And of course hte christian religion says our body is His temple..which is maybe why some christians may think tattoos are a very bad idea. I guess they cud be right..but looking it in another way...if I ever do get one, Id get 1 of a cross etc...to remind myself...

Dont get me wrong..I dont despise people w tattoos. Contrary...makes me wanna ask them abt their lives.
Some people have songs to mark the milestones of their lives. Others have tattoos.

Ive have at least 5 close friends who have tattoos and each of them did it as remembrance to something.


K well...sunday is ending too soon....I havnt even started resting....Sobsss....I want time to stop...(having a fit)....*kicking*...*screaming*....RRROOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

No comments: