Sunday, January 10, 2010

Peace of Mind..and a bunch of tattoos

Note how weirdly unfitting the title fo this entry is...

Woke up super early and got ready for church. Yah I wasnt physically ready for it but I know I had to do it. Not right to abandon my choir service just coz my sat was burnt for the school. And besides serving did me alot of good. It helped me clear my mind.

Been feeling abit out of track these 3 days. Mostly due to the event. lets say that it made me abit more emo, abit sadder, abit regretful...abit or alot of things...and it got me thinking of alot of 'what ifs".
Yah its all personal and its something I can really mention so Im just digesting all this for hte past 3 days...and church brought me back to what I always thought was most imnpt.

Im back to my peaceful self...knowing that there will always be a pillar of strength for me to go to (God) when Im feeling abit lost and emo hahahahahahahah

So Im down at Expo now...waiting at Subway for friends...going to see the Tattoo Exhibition.

NOOO LAH!! I dont wanna get a tattoo! but I do wanna see whats in there hahahaha There is a reason why so many people wanna get one and I sorta understand why...Its also about art. Tattooing is to be honored as a form of art if done nicely and Im interested to see what kind of art is there.

Lets take it as an art exhibition k. :)

PLUS: You all know Im not good at tolerating pain hahahaha :)


For the past 3 days...I really felt the need to tell those I know and love...in the face....that I love them. :) And that I miss them...so...to all I know...I love you guys yah...and I miss you too. :)


God Bless

No comments: