Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dream come true!

Got back from Esplanade. Never thought Id be able to perform in Esplanade Concert Hall but I did. :)

I guess as a compere, to get that chance is like striking a thousand bucks...possible a once in a lifetime..although I choose not to believe so coz God gave me this chance and it would be a glimpse of whats to come next time. Amen!

So glad to have people I know there as moral support. :)
Thanks everyone who came to support me...:) Thanks if you liked my performance...thanks if you just came anyway...

So Im sorta feeling abit regretfult hat I didnt get a chance to fully enjoy the facilities here. The stuff there is superb and the rooms have their own toilet equipped w toiletries etc. Towels too!!
Very nice table lights for makeup, wavy sidebeds...nice comfy seats..:) The life!

The concert hall was excellent. Got to go in to have a look and stood at the sweet spot..the acoustics...the huge-ass organ in the hall, the choir gallery w nice seats, the BIG backstage! I mean...wow!

Till now...I cant believe I sang and hosted there! Wow!!!

If I could, Id do it again and again and again! :)

Haiz....Hate ot say this but it didnt feel like I was at teh Esplanade Concert Hall at all...byt he time we started to host...it felt like any venue and our focus was on compereing. Event eh singing...it didnt hit me that we were singing at the Esplanade until I was done!

Why ah?

Anyway..before Mitchel and I left, we went to the sweet spot again...and looked at the entire stage..and said bye to it..we were carrying our stuff and holding on to the flowers etc and it sorta looked like we were paying respects to the stage...

:) This wont be the last time! :)

Once again, thanks for supporting yah. I felt that this role was too small for me to get people to come or rally supporters...even posting it on facebook seemed like a lousy idea int eh end....but Im still glad u came. :P
To be honest, I didnt feel like I did a very good job..I know I went out of tune...I guess I was glad that the choir coach said i was good. I hhope he means it coz I appreciate it...Didnt tell him that I was in church choir. Soo ya...

Had dinner w Mitchell and friends and Jonadab, Ian & Stephen and YQ...good company..after this..it felt good to hang w them again. :)

Now I have to sleep so tht I can work tomorrow....zzzzz

God Bless

2 comments:

Francine said...

sobs T.T.. i miss it all (all b'cos of work >.<)!!! But i'm glad you enjoy it. Continue to sing and sing for the Lord, for everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.(Mat 25:29) Oh and esplanade theater course is open again. I'm gonna take up the lighting and sound course. If you taking tell me.

ningster said...

Dont worry sis...something tells me that its far from the end of this event, the pics and the videos that will surface on facebook