Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Blues....

Slow day in the office....

God was good to me...he cleared my 4K fear...now I can relax abit more and get it cleared without begging for money. :) Thanks God!

Sounds funny but I miss doing the Open House..beats the 9-5 deskjob anytime man! And the more I watch the sound guys do their thang, the more I wished I knew all that shit too. :/
I wanna further study but I really dont know what I want to further study in..and wats worse, I dont know if I can handle studying and working at the same time! Damn...

Its interesting even..on how the Open House could make me feel sooo lost about life....

Seems everybody knows where to go but me...

I know what I love though...singing, dancing, basketball (not that I can play it), writing songs....alot fo these things have been shelved because of time....I havnt played basketball in months! I havnt ran in months!, I havnt even bladed or swam in months! I havnt touched my guitar for years! And of course, havnt learnt dancing for abt a year...And if I think about it..what do I have left?
My life is as plain as a no-fat kracker....

Tsk...

Think its time for me to go back to things I loved to do....like songwriting....and singing..Wished I knew alot of languages..that way..my repertoire would be bigger. :P yah its weird to sing indian songs but it was fun. :P

I was looking through my facebook pics..doing housekeeping..and listening to PeterPan...they fit. Sorta makes me feel nostalgic. :) Thanks all for he happy memories..need to do more housekeeping. Need to upload more pics. :)

My goodness! :) If there is anything Im proud of...its knowing those that I know man....

God Bless!

No comments: