Saturday, January 30, 2010

multi-racial stuff again

Had a chat w 1 of my students abt inter racial relationships and etc.

Funny thing is the previous sunday, I found it very very odd that I wud see so many inter-racial couples in a day. Maybe its me but I cud have sworn that i really wasnt looking out for them. Not anymore at least.

So we talked and she wanted to do organize blind dates for me lah. Over my dead body!!

Hahahha Ive come to a point where Im really gonna commit this to God. Yah of course it doesnt mean that I dont make new friends or go out etc and just wait for a guy to swing by my window. It means no matter how I feel towards people, Im gonna let nature take its own course and see what God will show me.

Im not gonna fight for a person..not gonna go out of my way to see a person no matter how my heart can flutter because even the heart can be foolish. Of course Ive established the fact that the bigger reason why Id feel for anyone is most probably because of the lack of love to start with. Like they say, its harder to quit when you;ve already tasted what something is like.

Ya some may say its a foolish thing to do..but I know my God is bringing him in anytime soon.

And besides I know Im blessed w other things like my Bros and sistas. Ian, stephen, franceen, deb, james, peiyan, yq, etc

I took a bit of time to see the pics I had in my office and it made me smile. Esp the one w Cal, neetz, pravin and darren. :) How young we were then. How much fun we had as a team! And how close my bbbro and I were. :) Im blessed to have these friendships. or had..for some cases.

And all my performances at ucc, esplanade, auditorium, convention centre.... :) truly God has been good.

And so back to multi-racial, yes alot have said that I look like the type that'll have a non chinese bf haiz..and I'll say that Ive been there and done that..and while it was good, ti didnt last. Not that Id refuse if it came again...but this time..it has to be w God's approval.

How do I know? His religion.

No offence to all I know who of another religion. :) You know I still love you too. You are my bros and sistas..but "the one" has a higher criteria to fill. hahaha

K done. Gonna be heading to Chinatown now..take pics. walk...
Then ISC's ADD is on tonight. Its gonna be an awesome time!

God Bless!

No comments: