Friday, January 08, 2010

Day2

K so im done w day2 of the programme. dont wanna be caught on the sp blog finder thingamajig so Im gonna be discreet. :)

Day 1 was sooo tiring, I just shut down entirely..the moment I landed on my bed.

Today it was more relaxing. ;)

Im damn thankful for a nice grp of sound guys to help w the audio yah. Wan-D & gang. Sad to say the 2 others, Ryan & Isk werent there. Haiz. Wud have been fun having them around too. Hahaha

In fact, Ive come to like their style hajahha ya I feel bad making them climb up n down to settle the setup and they sometimes give me the deadpan look and pout just to make me feel bad haha...but their pretty okay guys! oh...yah...they smoke..haizz

So kudos to the crew. :) U learn that with them, if u respect them, treat them reasonably etc..they will help u.
In fact for any1 who does stuff in the entertainment industry....they get immediately cheezed off my arrogance. Hmm life lesson.

few interesting things happened. :) All good!

1) SP Makeup Artists gave their 1st fashion show w their own makeup and their own costumes and their own models (some were makeup artists) Im soo happy for them because they finally got a try at it!
Shan & Ros from Perfect 10 came down and hosted abit of the show. They introed SP Makeup Artists for their fashion show and because of the 2 of them, we had excellent audience!!!

2) Wan-D was being funny by trying to chat me up and sorts haha which is amusing coz we'd be serious one moment and totally off track another. And as it is Im not good w guys so..when he goes into his "yes dear/anythign u want darling" mood...I just go " yah right Wan" mode hahaha yah well having Wan as the main man on the audio makes me feel secure coz at least he's done it before.. its the same feeling I get when YQ or Jonadab or Ian or Stephen are there. I trust them. Sooo looks like I'll have a new bro soon hahhah
Wan-D: We knoe each other for a year already. Time to take things up tot he next level *grin*
Ning: Yah! We're friends!
Hahahaha amusing lah We even wrapped Jonadab up! Awww!

3) Comperes got contacts from an external company for compereing stints!!! WWOHHHOOOOOO!!!! Comperes ticket out of SP!!!!!!!!

Yep..after all this...I know I like to do shows...but I also know that its also coz of the people around..that makes me love to do shows!

4) I sang for SP Guitarists. Sang Zombie and Sweet Child of Mine. Almost killed the drummer today because he was almost late. Its such an addiction to sing on stage that I was soo tired yesterday..by it. But...right after doing my songs...I missed it. Damn!


K sooo tomorrow is day 3. last day of the programme! :)

Tired man..nights...

God Bless

No comments: