Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The A&W Bear! Better than Root Beer!

Im not gonna talk too much on the Seremban trip coz theres just too much to talk about and if I start, I wont stop, It also tends to take away the magic of the trip. what I am excited in talking about..is the A&W bear!

Its been years since I went to A&W. I was aiming fr the ice-cream waffle but hen I got there, od didnt have that in plan for me hahahah But what He did ahve in mind...was better than root beer and ice cream waffles and curly fries..it was the Bear himself! The Root Bear! We took photos with him! It was sooo fun! we saw the bear do his bear dance!

I dont kno what to say aboutt he trip that would make everyone understand how much fun I had...but what I can say is that the trip was fantastic! Im having wthdrawal syndromes coz of it. I felt like I was on a trip with old friends and we were acting like kids! We were singing on the highway and doing ridiculous acts like wearing the motorbike helmet in the car!

above it all, I feel like Ive found a new family and brothers! My bros family esp the siblings, are very very nice people and m actually missing them! Hope they come down soon and I'll try to show them around. I just hope they dont get the wrong idea..coz I do know where I stand. One of my bro's bros has actualy opened up to all of us throught he trip and Im very happy about that.

last but not least...I guess Im starting to get very frustrated or pissed with my bro's smoking. Im close to giving up. Not that I dont care..but coz I care too much..sounds like nagging... Ive become a very sarcastic person..esp when see my bros smoking. not all my bros are dear to me. only a handfull. And this guy is one of them...haiz...I dont know why but they always bring out the sarcastic bitch in me and much as I dont like to do that...I cant help it...watever lah...Ive said enough that my bros can recite all the comments Ive said. Hahahahah oh well..let my heart sink everytme they smoke and let me thnk about how breathing in somke wll hurt my own health..haiz...

Anyway, being back in spore is a bore...I miss Seremban alot and I think that feeling will last for the whole of this week. At least it gets my mind off certain things.

Thank you God for a safe trip. Thank yu God for the strength and excellent company.

God Bless!

No comments: