Friday, May 19, 2006

Wat a day...

Wanted to write something this morning but everything started ticking and my work started to flow in...sigh..guess this is the only time that I can do a decent entry...

2 days ago, one of my sista's new husband's best men called me and started asking funny questions...abt what kind of guy i like and how I find one of the guys....Haiyoh! ....I did strike up a conversation with some of them and they seem like the crappy sort. One thing I do know though... that my sista is a buddhist...and her husband's family is a buddhist too...I'm assuming here...but I think his frens would be the same. Not to mention...smokers.... God help us all.... They are not bad people...in fact they would be the kind I would like to be bros & sistas with...but...not anything else. In fact, my sista's bro and I have become like siblings hahaha and her mom and I are pals too. Now funny thoughts guys..the bro is in sec sch.

Work has been better now that the expressway jam is cleared. :) Unfortunatly, I have not been spared of my "Maria!" maid calling incidents..what to do....

My mood and behaviour has become almost cryptic to everyone else and I cant explain it but its me. I get defensive at times..for different funny reasons. Some of these reasons are clear to me and some are not but I do know that even if I knew the reasons..sometimes its hard to control so Im not gonna try...Dont fret over my behaviours coz it wont help...accept and let it go.
Speaking of accepting..I should apologize to my bros and sistas..for being the nuisance i am that instills her thoughts of good and bed into others...getting angry at people who dont think like me....I am cruel..very cruel and being my sistas and bros, they have forgiven me time and again and Im ever grateful... Sorry guys! I guess me being over emotional..I get dissappointed easily when one of them do something that I feel is very wrong..like tattoos and drinking and smoking...but tell me honestly! How can these things be good for you ? Tell me! ....and here I go again....

Its also beyond me how certain bros are able to bring out the kid in me...while others make me take a more mature and serious approach. I dont think its age...coz I have frens whom are alot older and yet they are able to make me act like a kid in front of them. Even younger ones make me do that too! Something like me getting excited over seeing them everytime I see them..or acting silly and lame.
But for others...I always seem to be like the ever serious sister..who gives them a "what the" lookw hen they do silly things..Like I cant relax myself in front of them....no matter how I try....I give the solemn or heck care attitude...

Im startng to think that Ive been giving one of my bros...funny ideas and that worries me..coz his siblinghood is very impt to him...he's a nice guy and all and our frequency is on par...thats why I know that this bro is an important asset ( no ulterior meaning to it) He's blessed and charismatic and I hope he stays the way he used to be coz aside from all this..he is highly easily influenced...in a way...and this is the area i worry about. But him being blessed....I nkow God is by his side and keeps him to the right track. Who God chooses as His sheep, can never escape from the pen and go back into a sinful life. Another bro of mine (the 3 of us being gd pals) is a nice guy too and much as he's quiet and shy and reserved at times..Im sooo happy to have seen his happy and funny and kiddish side..its alarming but endearing and rare..hence very precious. I only wish I could keep all my bros as they are and our siblinghood close.
But because of this closeness between my bros and I, any misunderstandings can accumulate to big disasters. I know my bros feel the change in moods...and are affected by it...All I know is that if I could help not being defensive...I would..but until I feel that everything is back to normal...will I be back to normal....
Whatever it is...(I know Im assuming) I tink I know why my bro is also having a switch in chracter......I hope Im wrong hahahhaha

God I follow your lead and let my troubles be placed in your hands and let you take care of it. Dont let me worry and fret Father..dont let me be angry and sad father......Dont let me be plagued by funny thoughts....

God Bless

No comments: