Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ohhh aikido!

Just got back from Aikido class. Very rusty these days coz I havnt attended class for the longest time. :P Yet I guess Sensei still likes to crap with me Hehehehe He is as crappy as me!
I really see him as a father hahahha one of those father figures...Mr Miyagi

Work was heavy...owe quite abit man...but thanks to my fren helping me out...I feel alot better. I know how it feels like to be bogged by work but stressful as it is..it gives me a sense of achievement when i get things done.

Anyway..to lighten up the sterssful moments...I have these videos to entertain me! Check em out man! Courtesy of my bro, Ryan! Thanks ah!

05121802324416.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexUdNhPFVI

http://www.tuu.com.tw/qstyle.com.tw/upload/flash/demo.swf

Damn funny!

Anyway...while going home, i was singing to myself...a guy behind me who eventually overtook me, heard my singing and said that I should sing louder...was my voice was beautiful....

I dont know what to say about that..I just think my voice is ordinary...its God-sent thats for sure and I orayt hat God continues to perserve his blessing for me. :) Thank you Father!

Sooo...the blog ends here..wish i cud tell you abt my funny colleagues but some other day then.

Itching for a sentosa trip or malaysia trip...anyone?

God Bless!

No comments: