Monday, May 29, 2006

GMAIL!!!

I HEREBY PROMOTE GMAIL! Any student who is above secondary school, should get a gmail account! It has a HUGE amnt of inbox space! The attachment space is also ALOT bigger than hotmail so when people send you big files, it wont get bounced back so easily. Every email you send to gets automatically saved into your address book. All you have to do is type in the first few letters of the person you wanna send to and Voila! It appears!

So please please go get a gmail accnt and spare all ur frens the confuscion of sending files to you and getting error replies.

Was sick on fri and now Im better. Got my blind girl's role for the poster shot (ie: doesnt mean Id be the one on stage singing) Im excited but worried about my costumes. I never seem to have the right clothes for any roles I play! :( an excuse to buy new clothes but...i wonder if Id ever wear them again in real life...

Anyway..back to work. Needed to take a break. My MP3 is now in the hospital....for those who want a new mp3 player. Creative Muvo TX FM 1GB is at

No comments: