Friday, May 26, 2006

The big and disgusting Chicken Essence Experience!

Blleccchhhh!

Wanted to drink chicken essence today. Opened the box and saw powdery substance on the bottle lid. Took the seal off and saw powdery substance around the rim of the bottle. Looked intot he bottle and didint see any powdery stuff floating on the liquid surface. My mum said it should be ok coz chicken essence lasts very long...

I drank it and it tasted like metal or wood! I looked into the bowl and I saw what I HOPE is a piece of cordycep or ginseng...I HOPE. I threw the rest into the sink and droned myself with water!

I hope I dont get sick today coz of this. :/ I feel like Im gonna get sick! Waaahhh Chicken Essence nightmare!

Anyway..long day today...gotta start thinking of what to do for tuition today...

One thing do know...I will pray for my healthy in Jesus's name!

God Bless!

No comments: