Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ohh work!

So once again Im chased by enraged students who have not gotten their ezlink cards and quite honestly...it seems my losing my cool. oh well...

Got my mp3 player repaired...not entirely new but i can live with it for now :P My PC is still very much down..sigh...I feel sad thinking of the lost songs, lost pics....everything is lost...including the Ba Gua Girls album! Waahhhhh

God has been good to me...although im frustrated at the fact that I cant keep Him in my heart when there is most trouble in my heart...I need a quiet place to rest my mind for a day.

Soo...what else to say? I want to go home and pack my stuff tonight..I want to throw away alot of stuff that I cant bear to throw....

Given my lack of internet connection...if you are free andhave nothing to do...please call me. Im bored stiff....

Love and God Bless

No comments: