Monday, May 15, 2006

YAWN......YAAWWWNNNNN!

I had a very very actve weekend!....fri I went to watch Art of War at the library and it was excellent! Hard to tell you why but i have soo much respect for the actors! They dont hold their emotions back...everything was done with hand gestres and sound effects and they had precision! Best part ab this all....they were deaf! How do you get to that point?

The play was meaningful, talks about violence and how it is influenced....from childhood, to teens etc..

I went out of the room speechless....i wanted soooo much to talk to the performers (who are deaf) but all i managed to say in sign language is "thank you", "good" I elt sooo helpless!

Then the next day, I had a fren's weddng...went to her place at 4am n the morning, had a half hour nap int he afternoon and didnt sleep again till12am last night. Had a migraine before hosting their dinner and almost screwed up their dinner...sigh

So now...9.25am int he morning...my head is blank and my eyes are tired....God carry me through this day in your stength.

God Bless

No comments: