Sunday, May 07, 2006

....

just finished watching a touching love story..blech...i loved it! and thats the prob...haiz..blech!

Learned a new lingo! STAT! a medical term i guess hahaha it sorta means, "straight away!"
ie: Class is starting in 5mins! Get here STAT!

Cool huh?!?!?! hahahaha yah yah yah cheap thrill!

Anyway..this is oen of those movies that makes you think too much hahahaha one of those...10 eyasr downt eh road and you bump into ur first love and throught he short time together..you have sparks flying again..the whole "if you ask me to stay, I will" all that shibang!

Sorta got me thinking but God has other plans for me anyway so Ive shoved that to the past. :) Like I said, I was never a fan for comedic love stories :) They make the world look peachy!

K gotta pack for tom's work! interview soon and im worried :P But I'll opray that I get it1 And if I believe, I will get it! God's grace is a power not to be underestimated!

God bless!

No comments: