Monday, May 01, 2006

wohooo! what a weekend!

Just got back from seremban and the trip has been such a blast! I dont know what to say about the trip but its given me the same satisfaction and happiness as the trip to China 2 years ago. Not that I did anythign charitable... I wont dwell into the details oft he trip today because there is just soooooo uch to talk about that one entry would not be enough! Hahahahah

Anyway...today i herby fulfill my promise to God. The end of April is gone and God has given me his answer to my question. The answer is....."no" and that being so....I will fulfill my end of the bargain and cease to dream of a reconcilliation with my ex. I know many of my best frens would be astonsihed and calling me silly at the fact that I could still harbour such hopes...well...I really mean it when I say that unless you've gone through the exact same thing..you would never know how difficult it is...it is not burning all the pictures and cards and gifts and moving on with life...the love doesnt dissappear with a month..half a year..its been there for 2-3 years...Ive always wanted to dig into myself and pull it out but i cant. Ive done all from cold turkey to believing he's dead...but things just dont go away that easily.
God has given me the answer that no matter how i still lveo him, he doesnt tink its good for me..so I'll leave it as that...I know God has better ways for me.

Will tell you more next time. ciaos!

God Bless!

No comments: