Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ostrich...

K how bad is it when you come to a point where you feel like hiding in some closet so that people cant find you? hahahaha

Im so glad tomorrow is a public holiday coz its one less day of work1 :) Funny thing is...I like work and i dont like work. is that how working should be?

been thinking alot about parents and their kids these days. How these kids get brought up and become very simple minded people. Those that still tyr to squeezzeeee into an mrt train even when it feels and looks like a sardine can already! What you mean" Boleh!" Tak Boleh lah! Boh doh! Im not bothering about the spelling coz I know its wrong..but at least you get the point.

I hope i become less like them..as it is..i cant escape from the comment of being a hypocrite. Well...news flash! everybody is a hypocrite! I havnt seen one who isnt and I wont.

K shall go watch a vcd now. take care! God bless!

N (henceforth...)

No comments: