Monday, May 15, 2006

In a better state of mind, I attempt to write again!

Sooo...this may sound funny...but I had a hangover from yesterday hahahah And honestly, I didnt drink a drop!

I was soooo tired today that I really needed to dig a hole and stick my head in...hoping that people wouldnt find me...the ostrich concept.

Whats also funny, is that I have withdrawal syndrome from last night. As my sista walked downt the aisle...it finally hit me that she was gonna become a Mrs and was going to be able to live happily with her husband! I felt so happy for her that I couldnt stop smiling! Given my headache, I tried as well as I could to do the dinner with my co-host. wasnt very successful....so sorry Riyu...:/ I dont know why I miss yesterday...but I do. And seeing my sista and her family...:) I pray for her happiness.

BTW..abit of heart pain..i tried to iron my golden dress and ended up making a hole in it...I could kick myself a thousand times for that coz this dress was gievn to me by an SP officer cum fren...I feel sooo sad and angry with myself! :( That dress has memories....

Got work to do now. A dreaded monday is over and a dreaded tuesday is coming. Im not sick of my job. Im just abit scared to face the students hahaha esp at this point of time. God grant me wisdom and grace. :) He sure helped me pull myself together today!

k well this ends it. Other things will be written in my diary..which btw hasnt been touched and updated for months! DRAT!

God keep you safe and happy!

No comments: