Saturday, July 15, 2006

I am blessed!

Father, thank you for your blessings on me...

I had a chat with my bro and Ive decided to stop nagging. Sad thing is..everytime I talk to him now, I show a lesser sense of care...Forgive me bro...U asking me not to care that you smoke..is asking me not to care at all...

For the 1st time in my life...Ive gotten advice on my singing that has caused me to cry with tears...I know that my singing isnt fantastic...and I was proved right. Not that Im happy with that, but I now know that I can improve my singing...I now know how to use my real voice! You know what, this would probably be one of the greatest achievements I will have in this musical!

I thank God for this opportunity to work with Jimmy... I thank God for letting me not get in Idol hahahaha

K enough for today.

God Bless

No comments: