Saturday, July 08, 2006

stuff and nonsense

Bit sad lah...Ive got so many frens who have left for other things....

Pravin - UK
Eka - Australia
Eng Kee - Army
Saad - India
Anthony - Further Studies
Cliff - Further Studies
Adam - Brunei
Ling - Australia
Val - Australia
Steph - UK

What is it with me and goodbyes? I know that I will be able to see these guys again or even talk online..but...I feel like they're going forever! Even engkee who isnt even leaving the country! Hahaha I feel like Im losing frens! Knowing human behaviour chances are we wouldnt get to contact each other as much. I even have trouble catching up with my frens who aer in Spore!

Father, please take care of them whereever they may be. Dont let us lose touch with each other.

The ugly bite I got from an unknown bugger hasnt healed. I've even tried the old salt method and Im waiting to see what happens.

Work has been exciting and busy...I dont know what to say but its been such a long time since I was happy being stressed hahaha stressed and crazy hahaha The musical has got me in wraps and almost all my days are packed but Im glad. Im glad Im given this chance to do what I love. What could be better to be able to do all this and know God supports you in it?

What can I say but that God has been good to me? He has taken all my winding roads and straightened them. As the chinese say, "When the boat comes to foot of the bridge, it will naturally be straightened. (i think) What it means is that when the time comes, it will be settled.
I agree! When God is there..everything wrong shall be made right!

I had a fren who called me up crying saying that she doesnt want to be like her auntie who is a grouchy picky old spinster...she was worried that she'd ever have someone to love her and lead a normal life. I told her that she will find someone because eventually..the only relationships that last is if the partners loved each other for their characters..personalities..not money, not looks, not status. I was soo sure of this and I still am. I know sometimes I have these thoughts too but what puts me away from my fren..is that the confidence and reassurance that God is there to guide me through my life. Its an arranged mariage prepared by my own Heavenly Father. What cuold be better than to have Him look at your whole lifetime and know exactly who it is. My fren has the same fate. I know. What Im driving at is...at times when I feel down or unsure or worried or angry...my Father is always there and its when I think of Him and how He provides..that Im sooo put at peace and assurance that whatever could be causing my emotions..will go away by His works! Thank you Father! thank you Jesus Christ.
It doesnt matter that my faith is not solid and paded down because He still loves me!

Just passed up my NYAA report and gotta go through an interview before I could qualify for the award. I want to do this because it is the last thing I left SP without finishing. I want to finish it as a goal for myself. Its something my ex and I took up and much as He couldnt finish it and has given up doing so. I will not follow suit because this is a testimony to the things I did in SP...everything I did that I view as importnant to me. An idealistic view considering how other people might only glance at this paper and say it is mere paper hahahah but I just feel like I have to finish it! Hehehehe oh well

las tbut not least..Im proud to announce another wedding ont he way! Hahahah got a cousin who's getting married soon and boy am I excited! Wohooo! Im very happy that she is inally able to be with the one she loves for life. Not like I didnt see ti coming hahaha! Wonder about my sis though. Would she ever get married? HAHAHAHAHAH Hey sister! Chepat leh! HAHAHA I would be the happiest on that day!

K shall stop here. My mind is full of thoughts but only some can be said..others are best left unopened hahahahaha

No comments: