Sunday, July 16, 2006

sigh...

today didnt go as well as I hoped. a normal sunday but I wasnt int he mood for church...why? I feel guilty for not worshipping God like how He should be worshipped...I feel guilty for not concentrating...

Hardly spoke to my bro today for the reason that ive lost the words to say. All i have to say or need to say is spoken, not only abt smoking...that there isnt much to say. I figure that at this point, everything I have to say would be brought across as me scolding him or nagging him and so i'll just keep quiet. Nor do I feel like I have anything to tell him...And for that, I dont know why myself. you know what this feel like? the relationship w my dad...sigh

Anyway..ive got other things to think about...work, musical, tuition..etc...

All I know is that God is with me :) Thats all I need.

God Bless

No comments: