Monday, July 24, 2006

Sooo...

Counter duty now...drop in for 2 mins

Had a terrible time in rehearsal last sat...it was the 1st time I was so terrified of opening my mouth to sing...truth of the matter is..I cant sing...Not how I should be...honestly speaking..I strained and stretched and croaked...I hated it.

Dont get me wrong..I love to sing...but...I cant..not with my real voice...

Had a wonderful opp from a sound guy fren who wants me to help him do back vocals...I dont know if I can do it...

My colleague has a new born girl. he's now a dad! Cool! The kid is a cool girl too! Like the father...out=spoken and big eyed! heheheheh Thanks to god for little packages of blessings!

Didint get a chance to go to church yesterday and that sucked. Makes me feel uneasy...Not that Id be worried of slipping back to sin...Im not! But I feel like Im missing out on something that will keep me motivated. :) To God. Had to sms my fren to help me get the water baptism form coz Im planning to go for it. A small step...small steps for me. Am staying at my aunt;s place now coz auntie is out of town. No harm done, had to carry loads of stuff over because Id be having an interview tomorrow for an award...National Youth Achievement Awards and not to mention my (countless)th time of wanting to run. workwear, sportswear..etc. and work...

So in an entry..my life has been overwhelmingly active...rehearsals, work, church, tuition. Shud I get another tuition job? hmmm...do I really have the time? that would make me..SUPERWOMAN!

anyway...my cousin has gone into the army..my bruddas have gone into the army....wat I wanna say is time goes by ala Speedy Gonzales ..my 2nd smallest cuz! and my smallest cuz is studying for Olevels! Woaahhh!

Had a dialogue session yesterday with some students and MPs and there was a topic discussed...about engagement of MPs with the people. A comment that came out and struck me..was that there were too many such forums that took the novelty or rather importance of such forums...it now comes across not as a forum to gather

back later

No comments: