Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yeah? iyyae? why?

Im starting to act like my dad. my dad is a persistent practitioner of his perceived good manners or beneficial actions. he would try in all his power to persuade all of us in his household to do the same. I never really saw that as good. Sorta makes him the master fo the house and the dictator. I enver let go of the fact that he didnt listen to us tell him to stop smoking and to top it off, he drank too. So if I had known better, I would have just termed him as a regular indian. Yes generalization. Well..we all better change the image of our race and kind right. dont thinkt he aliens think highly of us.

The reason why Im going into this...as one of my bros would of course be nodding his head and saying ,"I knew this would come" is that one of my bros started on his smoking escapade again. Which I suddenly realize is why he's been defending all my other smoking frens too. And I have a sneaking supiscion that the escapade started awhile back. Dunno lah...Im just very very very dissappointed. So the moment I saw it...and was left alone w my bro, I stopped talking and stopped caring...instantly my sarcasm rose to its peak. So if you do want to see how sarcastic I can be, feel free to smoke in my face.

Why? Why are they so weak as to surcumb to a simple stick of tobacco rollde up in paper? Habit huh?

I dont wanna be like my dad and persistently argue with my smoker bros to giev up smoking. I dont want to be stupid enough to persistently talk to stubborn asses. id rather talk to a wall. but I cant help it! Good thing it wasnt my ex or my bf (if I had one) coz if it was, Id slap him. So do not ask me on whether this person or that person is a prospect coz if he smokes, he's out. I dont want to be like my dad.

2 crazy thoughts come to my head..should I just join in the fun and smoke too? Why not? Makes you wonder how fun it is right? Why not just join in all that gaseous dreamy and cloudy nicotine! Oh lets top it with alcohol then! OR! How about I start promoting cigarettes! I could get it as a present for all my smoker frens! Build my social circle! Encourage them to do what they feel is right! be supportive! I shouyld big a box and a nice lighter with their names engraved on it and wrap it up in the golden paper they use in the box! And put a ribbon on it. And have a card that says, " From one idiot to another!"

have you seen a bitch?!?! You're reading about one!

Yes my motive of this entry is to vomit out all my sarcasm before it gets the better of me. I withheld my tongue in front of my bro and my frens.

The last thought I have is somethign that i suddenly thought and got upset over. Its for the christians. Isnt your body a temple of God? for some of my frens, they know that if not for God, they would have continued smoking. God made sure that they would stop, but time and time again, my bros just go back to smoking! Time and time again, God has brought them back! How many times does God ahve to get you out of smoking, for you to get smarter?!?!?!
How many times does He have to save your ass, for you to learn how to keep your ass clear of the fire?!?!

Sigh..enough...Im done.

God Bless

No comments: