Monday, July 03, 2006

weeekkkkeennnddddssss

Ive become incerasingly tired...abit scary....its affecting my church going and my work mood...Not that I hate work...more like I have less enthusiasm...Father please give me strength...

My leg isnt healing...guess I better go see a doc soon...

weekend was spent shopping for pants and skirts to wear. Tops too I guess....need office wear. Saw this fabulous jacket on sat and went back yesterday to see it again....really miss it now....got some stuff so quite happy...but very tired. Not because I shopped alot yah....

Need to take a fwe mins to see what I need to do in the office..do a little praying and get to work. I believe that God will provide me with all the energy I need to carry myself through the day.

BTW...new tamil words:
Iyae (yeah): Why
Yeppadi: How
Ippidi: Like This
Ennai: What
Mannithu Vidunggal : Sorry

Why lah Dai: Iyae lah dai

new malay word
minta maaf: Sorry

K gotta go man. Minta maaf, rumba mannithu viddunggal!

God Bless

No comments: