Saturday, July 22, 2006

Jesus...let me know you

Things have been stressful...bit tougher...God has been great to give me to helpers to help me with my work...I seriously dread the times that I would be left to handle eveyrthing myself. Dont get me wrong..I love my job! Alot! Been thinking abt how to improve the system...how do I keep tabs of all my work? How do I grow 4 pairs of eyes to keep an eye on all my things?

But then something always reminds me that I neednt be so worried...coz Jesus is there to give me strength to do what I need to do. Especially if He's given me this road to go.

Last weekend, I got to spend time with my long lost bro, Saad and it felt like my childhood was back. I felt happy hahhah being with bros and frens..if only I could do this more often.

Sadly..my time is tight...

just today, a sound engineer who I worked with, is asking me to help him with his recording :P How cool is that?!?!?! Sure its FOC but hell I would love to!

k gonna go sleep. Rehearsal tomorrow.

God Bless

1 comment:

Josh. said...

Hey sis..going's tough eh? got to take care up there ye..And thank yr stars I happened to 'stumble'upon yr blog..smiles