Monday, July 03, 2006

Im ashamed...

I dont even know what to say..or whether I shud say this....

I can only pray for guidance....

God has been my providence...He has been my guide and my support...how is it I can still be sooo unsure about His will? How do I know His will? I read His Word every day yet sometimes they still confuse me...I yearn to hear His voice...in my most upsetting moments, I yearn to hear His voice...Father....

But you know out of all this...I still believe that my God is for me...He cares for me...that he is there looking after me...How can I be sure? Because of everything that happens to me..because I never feel like I have to deal things myself...it cant be a false sense of confidence...because they always happen at the tmies that I never expect it but really want it.

Father....I believe you are there..I believe you love me...but what do you want me to do Father?

God Bless

Ning

No comments: