Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thank you God!

Im soooo happy! :)

For weeks Ive been worried about a fren of mine. He went back to India in Feb ad said he was coming back in April but even in June he was away without a trace. I dont know why but Im always reminded of him and everytime this happened, Id get concerned. I dont know what happened in India and why his Sporean contact was suspended or cut off. I feared that i wouldnt see this fren in Spore anymore or that he was going trough a bad time...

But thankfully, yesterday he called me from his spore line and said he just got back during the weekend. Im sooooo glad! Im so glad he's back and fine! I kicked myself for not being able to answer his call when he called but as soon as I could, I called back. Sooo good!

Dont ask me why m so concerned or excited coz I dont know hahahah I guess I am just too concerned for some of my bros...sometimes I may not act like I am, but I am. This bro is one of them. Call me posessive, call me sisterly, protective, thats how I am. Even for my sisters! If I see any of their ex boyfrens who hurt them, I'll give them a cold response.
I'll stare them down! even the girls who hurt my bros! I'll Kai Fan them!

But yes I am happy today! :) For a long lost fren cminig back safe and sound. Thank you Father!

God bless!

No comments: