Monday, July 24, 2006

Im dying lah...

Said Id be back and here I am. soo much for last minute cramping. Had to ask my fren for the NYAA Essay qn (go figure) and now Im dying coz its tomorow and myf ren who happily said he'd sms me the qn..is taking his sweet time. Cant get angry coz I was the one who asked for it...haiz...Quick Ning! Kick Yourself! So how? pass up hand written work? Shit...

And auntie's house now...got 2 things to do. Kindermusik and Essay. Since Im stupidly waiting at the PC for my fren to call, I might as well start blogging and pray to God to send a bigger sms to this fren...go figure again what kind of BIG sms...There I go again...me and my temper...sigh...

Stressed? Me? Hmmm...yeah...ala Mt Everest

Work has been eventful...fun to talk to students..work is piling and im slowly making my way through it...given tha I shud have help and I should work a few more mins after work to finish it..I still like the job! So many people ask me why why why I gotta take up a job like this...but come on...Im lovin it! minus mac donalds. So am I good? I'm good!

Thinking of sponsoring a child...might be to much for my minute salary..but God always provides us more than what we give out...As a start I wanna donate to the reecnt disaster victims..but seems to be soo many...Whats happening? Devil on a high? Hmm...Dunno..all considering actually...dont know what to do for now...If any of you guys wanna join me in doanting or sponsring, we could share a kid hahahah (not to be taken in wrong way) in fact..bros are allowed hahaha Geez!

Got a few peeps on my mind now...God has a way of making me suddenly think of them...I guess this could mean something..some sort of a middle sized sms..Im praying for everybody's safety and peace...Thank you Father!

K gotta go...I'll grab a shower and then come back and look at my hp...

K ciao folks! Cant believe you've been reading this wahahahha who paid you? Hehehe k ..........bad joke......................Im so sorry...............................dont leave me.........................pretty please????

God Bless!

No comments: