Tuesday, July 04, 2006

tough night

Well sorry if I was abit ..philosophical or what yesterday....something happened yesterday and I couldnt help but feel bad...

Was up last night explaining to my bro abt this...I rememebr saying that certain thngs cant be explained because its just beyond words....All I can hope for is that people go through all that i go through...to understand...what can I say? Shall I dig my heart out to show you?
If I could explain everything that happened from top to bottom, I could start my own "Days of our lives"

I am foolish...succumbing to a temptation and addiction that still lies dormant in me....If you thought a smoking addiction was bad....I think this is as bad....it can last for years....

Feeling abit unsure abt God's wish now.... I guess I should let God's will be done.... I should cast all worries to God...and keep my mouth shut? Father..guide my steps and thoughs..give me wisdom...your wisdom is what will get me through.

God Bless

No comments: