Wednesday, April 26, 2006

....

Once again my dad asks if Im okay. Do I look like Im not?

Its been a really long day and Im so tempted to just jump onto my bed and sleep my night through...Got a friends birthday this sat and sunday and Im abit worried about whether my dad will make noise about my going to stay over...how? Not to mention having another fren's birthday celebration next friday or sat...and having to tell my dad that Im going clubbing. Its sorta like a tabboo word? I mean who ever heard of Ning clubbing! Hahahaha "No smoking, no drinking, no drugs and NO HANKY PANKY!" says Dad. I cant imagine the day i decide to rebel and do allt he above! But its not as if I could be sooo stupid. I know how God wants me to be and I will follow that. On one hand, it irritates me that I wud have to go through the whole, "be a good girl and behave" thingy...while I should be thankful that Im even allowed to do so! Hahahaha So I should ust bite my teeth during that "crunch" and go on and enjoy myself. And just for the record, no i do not drink, i detest smoking and I sure as well wudnt wanna mess with drugs and sex unless I wanted to go to hell in the 1st place. You dont have to tell me that people wud drug my drink. I will tell you though that I dont drink anything in the clubs. I dont drink a single drink there.

Aside from all this...God has been giving me favour. I still have much to learn...and im planning on attending his bible study tomorrow. I know I havnt been very free these days. As if I wasnt packed enough in the olden days sigh...I know I have to reschedule my time properly...Use my time for the right things....

Last but not least...have you ever felt all warm on the inside but abit chilly on the outside? have you ever felt like you were feeling sooo cold physically and psychologically that even a blanket doesnt help and you ave to curl up like a foetus under the blanket? I totally understand...

Got a blood test this friday and its getting very hard for me to get off from work now...things are just flowing in like a river and my boss is demanding. I am okay with it coz I know that it takes hitting to mould a sword....I should also be thankful that God has given me soo many things to leanr. So Im okay....whatever it is...I sincerely hope that everything including my blood test..goes well. AMEN!

God Bless

No comments: