Friday, June 30, 2006

God's work

Its amazing...God has such beautiful ways of gettng us to return to Him. I know I dont have such a dramatic christian life but Ive gt a colleague who was telling me about how his fren got saved. His fren is an RSM in the army...regimental S(something) Major. I guess my army frens will all know who I refer to. This guy used to be the fiercest sort but God worked his steps so that he was subconsciously led to Him. Now this guy helps with security in church etc...

Times like these I think about my fren's fren who threw away his buddhist stuff after he stared readng the bible. Seems absurd really but maybe its God working in him! Ive always been afraid of asking my frens to go to church...coz Im afraid they'd distant from me for that...frenship may not seem important for me but it is....very....even w my ex....Thank God for making it possible fr me to be frens with my BBBro....God has amazing ways. If God is soo powerful and anything He wants will come true. what can stop the most absurd or bizzare ways of returning to Christ, from happening? Who can stop God?who can stop God from conducting miracles?

Thank you father for making thigns happen that make it indisputable that you are there. And it makes me happy just thinking that you are in charge of my life...that I dont need to worry about thngs coz you are into it and as I type now, you are before me helping me to cear the way and providing me with blessings that i havnt even asked fr yet. You are amazing Father!

gtg...God Bless!

No comments: