Monday, May 23, 2005

aftermath...

The results of the truly traumatic day for me is that I have everything clear now. :)
Went out with one of my sweetest sweet sisters today to makan n jalan, and met up with another of my old frens at Marche. Its been a really long time since I caught up with them and jus being able to spend time with them...sorta made me go into a 'reminiscing' mode for awhile.
I thought back abt how i first got into SP...how getting into comperes was the best thign that could have happened in my whole SP life. How my newly made Sparc and compere siblinghood was forged through a silly and stomach hurting yet altogether memorable play...how we bumped into each other so often, calling each other "brudder!" and "sister!" How when i joined the talentime, they supported me...th eplay...the MTV...the FLUX performance...how...after all these changes, time has gone by and the same group of pple who came together, have to leave seperately...yet with each other in their hearts. or at least I do...
I almost choked today. not on food, but on a song i heard at HMV...FIR's...the song just rang such a loud bell in me that I had to give in and close my eyes...thank goodness my cap was on hahahaha coz i know my fren would have gotten a bit worried for me.
Looking back at everything, i know ive said this a million times, but I'll say it again....I can only thank God for everything he gave me....the good and the bad...esp now...he gave me soo many opportunities that are just waiting for me to reach out and grab them.
Been trying to do alot of songwriting recently. given yesterday's big event, I admit that its time to change my mood of songs hahaha...actually...its coz i have to really...I cant bring myself to sing another sad love song coz it will bring back alot of memories i plan to get over. :)
BTW, another plan i have, is to marry a rich dude hahahah coz i went into East India Shop today and the clothes there are fantastic!!! Either I go to india to buy them myself, or I marry a rich idiot who will be foolish enuff to let me buy those clothes hahahah :P Anyone can bring me around India??? Hahaha
No seriously, i realized today, how ive grown in loev witht he indian fabrics and patterns. maybe coz of my close indian frens and the indian ex hahaha but it guess, ive just fallin in love with em. And so...CAL!!! NEETZ!!! LETS GO LITTLE INDIA!!! HEHEHEEH

LOVE!!!!! MUAHZ!

No comments: