Thursday, May 19, 2005

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

I had a bloody good time man!!! Hahahahaha I went to BarNone just now for a party! Rob Thomas's party! ....Well he wasnt there in person but the music was still excellent!!! hahahaha Inside I wished i had my frens w me! ESP those who love to dance!!! hahahahah You have no idea how I was bursting inside to dance man!!!! But there wasnt a dance floor and everyone was acting cool and drinking n talking.....wat sobs...
The resident band, 9 lives was playing the matchbox 20 songs n they played smooth, bent and other excellent songs!!! WWAAAHHHHHH ROB THOMAS IS DAMN HOT!!! (rest assured..no consumption of alcohol)
I came out high! hahaha high because of all that music and the urge to dance, and high because of the emcees!!! THE HOSTS!!! FLYING DUTCHMAN N GLEN!!!! I know im not star struck but HELL am I DJ struck!!! I admire the dutchman tot he core! he gets my absolute support and strong salute man!! He cracks jokes the way he breathed! he's a natural! Glen on the other hand, was probably forced to take the back seat when it comes to MR FLYING DUTCHMAN!!! He's a pure genius!!!!! He worked the stage, cracked jokes, made the audience laugh with stomach cramps!!! I am in awe of him!
That's wat a radio DJ and a host about! Entertaining the crowd!!! Its bcoz of them and the matchbox 20 songs that i enjoyed myself! :)
I came out satisfied hahah having seen the lords of the hosts and the singer of the songs!
My deepest and most heart felt respect to rob thomas and the flying dutchman!!!
Im very very very glad that I got to see this. hahahha :)
PLUS!!! I got this news from my colleagues during the party, they're having a VJ audition tomorrow...Im thinking of sending in my resume for it. :P
Okay i know compared to the past few paras of this entry, i seem less enthusiastic abt this and honestly, its my nerves and my doubts and my promises...Ive confirmed the SSO thing. Ive got the kindermusic...and if I do this, I have to cancel the rest....(pls dont scold me) Also, my eyesight sucks...cant read the bloody prompter...shit...But dont worry, im gonna try it anyway hehehehe Im imaginign allt he stuff i can do as a VJ. Id be able to host! But the down side of it all is that i have to dress up n go socialize...that i dislike...or rather, i cant be bothered to do... :(
I know I did promise someone that I'd go for an audition after graduation...guess much as everything else changes through time, that promise I'll uphold :)

LOVE!!!!!

No comments: