Monday, May 30, 2005

....i hate my nose...

Im typing all this as my nose flows like a leaking faucet...damn!
I feel sooo tired man! Really feel like plonking onto the bed and sleeping my hours away....why not?
Tomorrow is my last day in MTV. Its very very sad actually... Strangely enough, I feel like Im not leaving! It hasnt sunk in!
BTW, came to work today on the train and as standing to this man who was erading while on the train. He looked like a chinese speaking chinese. But he suddenly whipped out his hp and started to sms to someone. The funny part was the contents of the msg. it went soemthing like...snort :@ snort :@ snort :@...yeah that was really all it was. Hahaha should have seen my face hahaha One eyebrow up, and one eyebrow down hahaha
Everything was fine today. Work was quite good, the printer was quite obedient.
Tuition went quite okay. My kid finally spelt seven...something to be very happy about! He's actually very good with words!
K will stop here! I know..nothing exciting really but Ive got to go wrap presents now. :) Love you guys!! You all take care!

LOVE

No comments: