Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Im soooo bloody tired I could bark at the next one who comes my way...

Forgive me for my utter irritation at everything now...I finally realize that I have such a short temper...so short that I dont even know how to measure it....There are times that I just get sooo irritated easily that I literally have to scold myself for being such a bitch! Was washing the dishes today and my fingers hurt because it had cuts. At that point I really had to control my temper man! I was sick of cleaning dishes and not to mention...dead tired. All i wanted to do was go into my room. But what kept me going, was my inner "ning" scolding me and telling me to finish up the dishes no matter how tired because "ur mum has been working the whole day and is dead tired and hot as well" So the least i can do is share the load...if only you heard my brain. i was literally cursing myself!
Another thin g i realized is how bloody lazy i am. The 2 skirts i just bought, leaked colour (dont know what u call it) when it was being washed. My sister's pants turned...blue. My mum was telling me not to buy these kind of clothes again but honestly, their the only ones i like to wear and my mum knows they lose colour to start with. Now i can bitch abt this the whole night but it really just boils down to one thing. If i wanted to get something like this, I have to wash it myself.....sigh...Im such an irritating lazy bum...
PLUS, my table is in an earthquake of a mess that Im just constantly getting pissed at myself while i walk around the house!!! Ahhhhh...dont laugh. its really nt funny.
Now...to really talk abt the day...the whole day was fun but sad att he same time. The last day at my work place and I was treated to a glorious lunch! Was given a small present from my colleagues. Something they threw together at the last minute but means more to a bracelet or chain (not that they would get me one hahaha) They packed in half a dozen packs of seaweed, a green apple, a hp holder, a small wand, 2 cards (signed by everyone) and a picture frame of the silliest pic of the whole comms dept! hahahaha but...I LOVE IT! hahahaha It'll stay in my table for all eternity. You know all tat emotional stuff we women feel when its TIME or going to TIME. Yeah all this was very very much appreciated and (i admit) almost made we wanna tear. :P Its funny how...everything just doesnt feel like its the end on the beginning of the day, by the end of the day, it feels almost like Im leaving Spore!!! Like Im never gonna come back!. And I thank God that Spore is only so small and that technology has allowed us to communicate with each other as and when we go online. :)
Its really...strange how ive grown to be sooo fond of working in MTV even if its a short 5 months... :) I feel Ive made some fabulous frens :)
It may sound like the end when I say that this is another chapeter of my life that has started and ended, but dont get me wrong. Im not saying that everything gets cut off here! Every chapter adds to the story. How the flow of the story goes is dependednt on the chapters of the story. And sooo far (aside from my traumatic 1 year long relationship and another years worth os getting over) This chapter has been the climax! stories have a few climaxes and this I know for sure, is one of them! Some thing I know I'll bring with me as I move on to the new chapter.
For those who have read this and are from MTV, Id like to say thanks. :) my internship here hasnt only been educationally fruitful, but emotionally fruitful as well. :) I'll definitely come n visit!!!

LOVE!!!!

No comments: