Sunday, May 29, 2005

:)

Went to my sista's brother's wedding buffet lunch. Wore a beige shirt and jeans plus the red indianish shawl i bought. Hell i think half of the pple there thought i was a malay fren! hahaha wateva! The food was good and everything was great until it rained... :( My plans of going out w mum after that, changed. Looks like we wont be doing any shopping today *shrugs*
Spent some time w my sis, looking at her pics. She was sooo excited abt showing them to me that almost felt guilty having to refuse hahah coz i was quite sleepy. But after a little persuasion and the afct that i wasnt sleeping, I just decided to see it and she xplained every pic to me hahaha One of the pics is this vending machine. The normal kind that they sell drinks but the whole outer casing of the machine had a really intriquite and complex design in it. It just looked like some big shot cartoon artist, took the whole machine and used it as a canvas. No colors yah but ..damn!!! Needless to say, this machine was in a very special place. It is (according to my sis) right outside an arthouse. The pic of the design of the arthouse itself was amazing! It was in millions of colours and had funny pipe like structural designs (dont even know if im making sense man)
The best part was when her fren and her came across a festival where alot of the locals dress up in a trad wear that...ehmm if you choose not to wear pants or shorts with it, You'd be left w really airy buttcheeks. hahahaha There was even a ganster version where all of them (the male ones) dress in nothing but a cloth cover their privates and armed w a fan and a whistle to blow the rythym (like drums on a procession) The reason for that exposure (if you know wat i mean) is to show off their full body tattoos. The whole body even down to the are near the ...groin, is tattooed!!! damn! OUCH! And guess what!!! Theres the female one too!!! The girls of course do the same coverage for their respective genders as well as extra shorts. Like someone w a hankerchief arnd the chest and short shorts...yeah. doing the same thing.
My sis took a video of them and got carried off her feet coz it was just too packed! The camera got lost for a few minutes and suddenly, you can see the image of an MTV lanyard hahahaha a few more seconds of chaos and finally the camera stabilizes again hahaha. Could hear my sis pantting in the background. If she hadnt told me what it was that happened, Id probably thought she had lost her balance and fell...or was close to fanting hahah it was how shaky the camera was hahah
She also showed me this video of the manta ray and how it was doing continuous somersaults in a pillar of bubbles hahaha sorta brought to mind that this ray was probably crazy abt bubbless..high already hahaha like the fish in Finding Nemo who's posessive of his bubbles hahaha
So yeah hhah Im sooo glad my sis is safely home. :) She got me a paif of samurai socks haha with the big toe and the rest seperated. :P The day was like that.
Emotionally wise, I think im doing well :) I starting to go back to what i used to think in sec sch, that its really no use thinking abt all this because when the time comes, the right one will come. Might not seemt hat way now, but when it comes, I'll know. Also that im in more control of my future now than ever. :) I hope to look at all of this in the future and say that these were the great times i had and nothing painful is ever lodged in it. :)
Love you guys!!! :P
LOVE

No comments: